Belimo is global market leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company’s core business. Our Asia Pacific Team is seeking to appoint a high caliber to drive sustainable, profitable growth for BELIMO through the development and execution of merchandise strategies for BELIMO Asia Pacific.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your CV, supporting documents and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Product Manager China
1. Work with Sales teams and Key Customers in China to pro-actively obtain market trends and requirements for future product needs within a defined product or application family
2. Develop a clear overall product portfolio strategy to ensure that our Customers have a complete range of products to meet the target markets needs.
3. Capture and document market requirements for new products.
4. Lead the marketing and general project management process and ensure that the new products meet market requirement and the profitability and strategic targets.
5. Introduce new products to the Sales teams and Key Customers and support them in the introduction of new products to their customers.
6. Support Sales teams and Key Customers in marketing existing products in providing clear technical and sales documentation, effective training, appropriate promotion material, etc.
7. Monitor and optimize the volume and profitability of the product family.
8. Provide fast feedback and product support to Sales teams and Key Customers where required in day-to-day business, working together with the technical responsible person.
9. Ensure a smooth phasing out of obsolete or replaced products.
10. Build up close relation and get regular updated from APPM teams.
11. Be a productive team member of the product management team.
- Major in Automation or HVAC engineering
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years working experience in HVAC industry or related field
- Good knowledge of HVAC systems and field device understanding and experience with the ability to practically apply to their product line.
- A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
- A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues.
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
- Persuasive ability and ability to interface with internal teams and customers on a professional level
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in computer operation and work related applications (especially in MS Office)
- SAP and CRM knowledge of advantage
- Thinking and acting in consideration of networked structures
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel