We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your CV, supporting documents and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Placement, tracking and expediting of orders in the assigned field of responsibility with designated suppliers, in collaboration with the global procurement team.
- Manages the accuracy of the responsible inventory according Belimo's stock- and stockholding policy including involvement in all inventories.
- Maintains product and vendor information in SAP.
- Ensures quality and delivery history by vendor with ongoing supplier reviews to provide long term beneficial relationships.
- Maintains personal contacts and partnerships with suppliers. Assists purchasing to locate new suppliers and obtain quotes on materials.
- Assurance of a systematic market surveillance in order to identify market developments. Counseling of parties involved in all procurement matters.
- Soliciting of tenders as well as preparation of comparisons of tender in collaboration with the parties involved, taking into consideration economic and technical aspects.
- Conducting of negotiations with suppliers regarding prices, conditions, delivery dates for individual orders as well as assurance of conformance with agreement renewals.
- Assurance of a logistical processes in collaboration with suppliers and CGM where applicable.
- Acceptance of incoming orders and determination of their conformance with the applicable organizational guidelines. Assurance of a correct purchase order text as well as execution of the order. Inspection of incoming goods with regard to their conformance with the order.
- Implementation and tracking of justified complaints as a consequence of defective quality or delay.
- Technical basic training plus supplemental commercial training are advantageous.
- Experience in working with ERP-Systems (SAP experience preferred).
- Must have a minimum 5 years related Buyer experience，International experience is a plus.
- Initial vocational experience in the field of technical investment and consumer good procurement would be helpful.
- Languages | English and Chinese are a must.
- Good rhetorical abilities and negotiating technique.
- Experienced with Asiatic culture, Communication skills, Negotiating skills, Persuasive ability and ability to interface with all suppliers on a professional level.