Press Release: New Advanced Technology Grooved and High-Performance Butterfly Valve Assemblies
At the AHR Expo, Belimo Americas will showcase the new Grooved and High-Performance Butterfly Valve PR (non fail-safe) and PKR (electronic fail-safe) assemblies. These technologically advanced assemblies offer energy efficiency, easy installation, application flexibility, longevity, and reliability for high flow applications. The modulating, Multi-Function Technology (MFT) actuator model allows one programmable actuator to be field customized to match the needs of the application. When the application requires a particular control, feedback signal, or running time (30-120 sec), MFT is the answer.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- BACnet communication provides useful data for advanced BMS control sequences
- Saves energy with up to 80% less power consumption than currently available solutions
- Zero leakage rating improves system performance with self-adjusting end stop design
- Application flexibility with universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC
An official launch is scheduled for April 1, 2018.