Belimo is global market leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company’s core business. Our Asia Pacific Team is seeking to appoint a high caliber to drive sustainable, profitable growth for BELIMO through the development and execution of merchandise strategies for BELIMO Asia Pacific.
•Managing and growing existing accounts in the assigned geography by providing technical & design support as well as application training. •Responsible for the identification and nurturing of new customers through development of technical solutions
- Apply sales and marketing strategies, to achieve targeted sales and marketing position in the assigned business areas
- Handle assigned accounts by engaging with the customers and increase our share of wallet with them.
- Responsible for promoting and selling company products and gaining market shares in the assigned business area.
- Provide support to customers in product knowledge and applications.
- Provide technical on-side support to customers when necessary. Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training
- Supports our customers with technical solutions in the tender process.
- Assist logistic support and order process queries to customers
- Plan and participate actively in national sales and marketing events such as product shows and exhibitions etc.
- Contribute actively in the devising strategies on PAN India level.
- Foster a proactive and professional working culture with other colleagues and their customers.
- Determine customer needs and work closely with customers to determine the most cost-effective solutions, thereby increasing & sustaining customer loyalty.
- Conduct technical demos for customer applications and resolve the issues if any
- Manage and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and provide solutions for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues to ensure customer expectations are met
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with customer to understand their requirements.
- Task-related decision-making competences. Decision making authority is restricted by formal Sales Divisions instructions and guidelines.
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Rapport Building
- Individual target agreement
- Customer Satisfaction