Gas Monitoring Devices | Multi Gas Monitor
Belimo’s gas monitor devices offer an intelligent peer-to-peer communication protocol that gives users unparalleled flexibility to configure and install a complete ventilation control system with only one monitor or dozens operating in multiple ventilation zones.
Innovation for Peace of Mind
Accurate and Reliable Gas Monitoring - Indoor Parking Garages
Exhaust ventilation controlled by Belimo's gas monitors provides a safe, clean environment and helps to keep energy costs in line. Using carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide gas monitors in parking garages offers accurate and reliable exhaust ventilation control where diesel-powered vehicles may also be present. The modular design provides a combined unit with carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide sensors within one device, helping to reduce energy costs by measuring emissions and only exhausting heated or air-conditioned air when needed.
- User Benefits
Designing highly efficient HVAC systems that provide the required functionality, ensuring facilities operate correctly and meet or exceed energy and safety codes. Your goal is to create efficient buildings and ensure safe, healthy, and comfortable environments. Belimo gas monitors offer:
- An intelligent peer-to-peer communication protocol that gives users unparalleled flexibility to configure and install a complete ventilation control system with only one monitor or dozens operating in multiple ventilation zones
- Long-term reliable measurement with fast response time for optimal environment
- Easily configured operation with adjustable alarm relays, indicators, and strobes allow for on-demand ventilation and relay activation
- Reduce cabling with a daisy-chain network of up to 32 devices
You are responsible for linking component subsystems and building control systems to work together cohesively. Energy efficiency and building performance are always top of your mind. Belimo gas monitors provide:
- Simplified field calibration procedure using calibrated gas bottle mixtures or replacing used sensor modules with factory calibrated plug-and-play sensor modules
- Accurate measurement provides an optimized environment
- Stand-alone operation and seamless integration into the BMS with BACnet MS/TP and CAN bus networks.
- Built from high quality materials delivering reliable and accurate readings
Contractors & Distributors
Providing unique solutions for your client's problems and ideas to grow your business are constant concerns for you. You spend more time diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues than moving on to the next project. Belimo gas monitors provide:
- Housing design allows for quick installation and troubleshooting
- Measure one or two gases and direct ventilation control
- Communicate with up to 32 devices via the chain network, select can activate the ventilation and send commands
- Groups can be easily assigned to the same network for ventilation zoning, reducing control wiring significantly
Building expansion and tenant improvements are a constant challenge. Your goal is keeping your tenants comfortable, identifying ways to optimize your HVAC system, and preserving capital budgets. Belimo gas monitors provide:
- Fast and accurate measurement providing a precise, controlled, and safe environment
- Integration into the BMS by simply connecting the BACnet MS/TP cable to any monitor or controller on the CAN network.
- Built with high-quality materials delivering lasting performance and reliability
- Slim design that fits into any new or existing building redesign
Higher energy prices and costly building inefficiencies make your job challenging. You always want to look for new innovative ways to improve building performance but are too busy combatting expensive problems. Belimo gas monitors provide:
- Stand-alone operation and seamless integration into the BMS with BACnet MS/TP and CAN bus networks
- Rugged enclosure protects against mechanical damage and ingress of solids and liquids
- Housing design allows quick and easy installation fit into any new or existing building
- The calibration procedure is simplified by using calibrated gas bottle mixtures or replacing used sensors with factory-calibrated plug-and-play sensors
Documents & Tools
A central location to access product documentation for use in your business needs.
Webinars, Videos & Presentations
With Belimo's webinars, videos, and presentations, you can gain an in-depth understanding of Gas Monitoring technology.
Belimo University offers a free online comprehensive training on gas monitors along with other programs. Training is available online or onsite.