Zone valve, 2-way, DN 25, Internal thread, Rp 1", PN 25, ps 1600 kPa, kvs 7 m³/h, Fluid temperature 2...100°C [36...212°F] (with actuator 2...90°C)
Rotary actuator (ZoneTight), 1 Nm, AC 100...240 V, Open/close, 3-point, 75 s, IP40
Actuator supplied separately
- List price
- EUR 173,00
Design data: Design data
- Product videos
End stop clip, for CM.. / CH.. / CQ.. / CQK.. / KR.. / UM.. / UH..
Multipack 20 pcs.
End stop clip, for CQ.. actuator
Multipack 5 pcs.
Spindle extension CQ
Housing cover CQ, Colour: white (RAL 9010)
Connection adapter, QCV-LR
Pipe connector for ball valve, DN 25, G 1", with internal thread
How to set kvs value on a QCV actuator
Setting kvs value on a QCV actuator made easy.
Quick compact zone valve QCV
• Tight-sealing characterised control valve prevents circulation losses
• Manually adjustable kv values with the 2-way characterised control valves
• Automatic adaptation to set kv value
• Minimum power consumption in operating and standby modes
• Compatible with 24 V, 230 V, open-close/3-point, modulating control and MP-Bus®
How to install an actuator on a QCV zone valve
Installing an actuator on a QCV zone valve made easy.
- Angle of rotation
- Close-off pressure
- 520 kPa
- Cold and warm water, water with glycol up to max. 50% vol.
- 7 m³/h
- Pipe connection
- Internal thread
- Control type
- Degree of protection
- Electrical connection
- Fail-safe function
- Non fail-safe
- Manual override
- With actuator (clicked out)
- Power consumption (holding)
- 0.7 W
- Power consumption (running)
- 1 W
- Running time (motor)
- 75 s / 90°
- 1 Nm
- Voltage AC/DC
- AC 100...240 V