Press Release: New Ball Valve Assemblies
New Ball Valve Assemblies Offering Advanced Technology
Belimo Americas releases new ball valve assemblies with fail-safe and non-fail-safe actuators (PKR and PR series) second quarter 2019. These technologically advanced assemblies offer energy efficiency, easy installation, application flexibility, longevity, and reliability for aggressive applications. The modulating, Multi-Function Technology (MFT) actuator models can be field customized to match the needs of the application. When the application requires a particular control, feedback signal, or running time (30-120 sec), MFT is the answer.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- BACnet communication provides useful data for advanced BMS control sequences
- Saves energy with less power consumption than currently available solutions
- Zero leakage rating improves system performance with self-adjusting end stop design
- Application flexibility with universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC
“By adding PKR and PR actuator options to our industrial ball valve product line, we are able to provide additional flexibility and enhanced performance which has not been available in the industrial ball valve marketplace,” states Russ Brown, Belimo Product Manager for Ball Valves.