Performance in all applications
The unique design guarantees the lowest torques and enables motorisation with our compact and energy-efficient rotary actuators. Thanks to the outstanding price / performance ratio, use of the reliable, long-lasting and air-bubble tight actuators pays off after a short period of time.
Technical brochure - Water applications
HVAC hydronics – the goldmine in building renovation projects.
The smart control of heating, cooling, and ventilation loads has a big impact on the energy efficiency of buildings. A key aspect here is the heating and chilled water circuit, i.e. the hydronics of a building.
- No energy loss at zero load reduces operating costs.
- Planning reliability as a first step towards better energy efficiency.
- Pressure fluctuations in distribution lead to lower power output.
- Making energy flow visible.
- Demand-driven zone control.
Find out how we can support you in this:
Brochure – Energy efficiency and comfort in buildings
The Belimo advantage
Energy savings thanks to optimised reservoir filling
Fast running actuators from Belimo facilitate maximum energy efficiency in reservoir filling and switching to vessel or boiler heating. Because generators for heating are often used to heat domestic water as well, they help save considerable energy in heat pumps with heating and cooling functions.
These days, challenges in planning and on the construction site are difficult to solve using standard products, which is why customer-specific solutions are becoming increasingly important. We build the actuator you need – with the cable length, connector plug and parametrisation you specify. On request, we mount the actuator to a valve and create a pre-mounted assembly from pipe parts, sensors, connections and much more.
- Different cable types and lengths with or without a connector plug.
- Product labelling with your customer information (e.g. where the actuator is to be installed in the building).
- Completely prefabricated and tested assembly (e.g. seal integrity) with components of your choice.
- On request with flexible pipelines, with special coatings or insulation.
- We take care of the parametrisation for you (e.g. adjustable running time, switching differential and bus parameters). For HVAC performance devices (e.g. Belimo Energy Valve™), we prepare the complete commissioning for you according to your specifications.
We offer a "complete carefree package" for your application.
- Customer advantages
- Software / Plug-ins
General contractors / investors
Your focus is on the profitability of buildings. This not only includes investment costs, but also costs during ongoing operation / servicing. Sustainability and cost transparency are important to you. Belimo ball valves offer:
- Tested quality for over 40 years
- Reduced current consumption compared to conventional valves, which contributes to LEED certification
- Tight-closing characterised control valves prevent valve leakage and thereby energy loss
- 5-year guarantee
Planning HVAC systems is your core competence. You are constantly on the lookout for new, innovative ways to save energy and improve room climate. You work with the most modern methods and use data from suppliers / manufacturers for your planning. Belimo ball valves offer:
- 0% leakage rate for increased plant efficiency
- Spring-return actuators and fail-safe actuators, which open or close the valve in the event of a power failure
- Tight isolation up to 16 bar to ensure reliable operation
- NEMA 4 actuator options for harsh outdoor applications
Your task is to design building management systems and optimally integrate field devices. Your goal is to reduce complexity and ensure transparency for the continuous optimisation of building technology. Belimo ball valves offer:
- Easy selection, installation, and hassle-free service
- Tight isolation up to 16 bar to ensure reliable operation
- Easy on-site mounting and installation
- Control via BACnet, Modbus, KNX, MP-Bus or analogue signal depending on the actuator
Improvements in comfort and energy consumption as well as simple building expansions and upgrades are a constant challenge for you. Optimising your HVAC system with the least possible effort and low costs is in the main focus. Belimo ball valves offer:
- Characterised control valve technology that prevents clogging due to debris and ensures flow is maintained in heating and cooling systems
- Air-bubble tight isolation up to 14 bar to ensure reliable operation
- Brushless DC motor technology, offering accurate and quiet operation, to maintain a comfortable building environment
Facility managers / building maintenance
Management, control and operation of buildings and their technical equipment is part of your daily tasks. You seek solutions to ensure room comfort and optimise system operation. You value simple and transparent systems and, if necessary, quick delivery of spare parts and support available at all times. Belimo ball valves offer:
- 0% leakage rate for increased plant efficiency and building comfort
- Ball valve technology that prevents clogging due to debris and ensures flow is maintained in heating and cooling systems
- Easy selection, mounting, and maintenance for improvement projects or retrofits
- Fast delivery
- 5-year guarantee
Belimo Assistant App
Belimo Assistant App for onsite operation of devices with built-in NFC interface
Complete transparency at all times regarding your Belimo HVAC actuator solution and the operation of your system. With the Belimo Assistant App your smartphone or tablet provides wireless on-site operation for VAV, sensors, damper and valve actuators.
• Display identification data: device type, position, designation, serial number, MP address
• Operating data and setting parameters: device-specific
• Send operating and setting data directly from the system, via e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS
• Diagnosis page: device specific state information
• Storage of operating and setting data in notes
• Data transmission with deenergized actuator or during ongoing operation
• Automatic language adaptation (DE / EN / FR / IT)
Belimo RetroFIT App
With the Belimo RetroFIT App, you can specifically replace your outdated or defective actuators and sensors from various suppliers with devices from Belimo in the HVAC industry (heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
Be it for ventilation or water applications, you can easily find the right replacement actuator (globe valve actuator, rotary actuator, actuator, ventilation actuator) from Belimo to modernise your installation with the best quality and highest performance.
The complete product range of Belimo sensors is now also integrated in the app.
Belimo PC-Tool (MFT-P)
Adjustment and diagnostic software for MF/MP/MOD/LON/KNX actuators incl. fire protection.
For Windows Systems.
PC-Tool (MFT-P) - Version 220.127.116.11
Description and installation manual - PC-Tool
PC-Tool - Operation manual
Service Tool ZTH EU
The ZTH EU service tool simplifies diagnosis, operational checking and setting for HVAC performance devices. Connected directly to a parametrisable or communicative actuator from Belimo, current values can be read on site and reset immediately.
Download Tool - ZTH EU - Firmware Upgrade
Operating manual - ZTH EU Firmware Upgrade
When using the ZTH EU as an interface for the PC-Tool (MFT-P), the corresponding USB driver is installed when the PC-Tool software is installed. The driver can also be downloaded here and installed separately.
ZTH EU - USB MP driver
BIM plug-in for Autodesk Revit
3D data models with technical information from Autodesk Revit via the BIM plug-in
This plug-in allows you to select Belimo actuators, valves and sensors from one database and then add them to the building information modelling project with their technical data via drag & drop. All BIM users thus have access to all data in a structured and classified form in the Revit MEP format.
Revit Plug-in: Versions Revit 2019 - Revit 2023
Flyer – Efficient planning with BIM
The BIM plug-in can only be successfully installed if the Autodesk Revit software is available on the computer.
Visit Autodesk website