Danbury, CT, January 25, 2016– Belimo Americas released a new range of inline flow meters (½”-2”) that utilize ultrasonic transit time technology to provide accurate and repeatable hot or chilled water flow measurement. The flow meter is a versatile product for many HVAC applications; chilled water, hot water, and water/glycol solutions from -4°F to +250°F [-20°C to +120°C] up to 60% glycol.
- Multi-point wet calibrated to ensure accuracy and repeatability.
- Patented temperature and glycol compensation logic eliminates calibration requirements.
- ±2% accuracy of reading and ±0.5% repeatability provides accurate and precise flow measurement.
- Maintenance free design ensures reliable operation and extended product life.
- Easily integrates with building automation systems.
- Low power consumption of 0.5W saves energy and transformer capacity.
- Compact size for installation in tight spaces.
“Our customers requested it and I am excited to answer the call. The ultrasonic flow meter is a great addition to our offering”, states Rodrigo Marques, Product Manager. “Our customers now have a highly accurate solution that can easily detect, troubleshoot and optimize hydronic system performance.”
Belimo is a world leader in the design and manufacture of damper actuators and control valves used in commercial HVAC systems. Known for its direct-coupled actuator and innovations in pressure independent control valve technology, Belimo has solutions to maintain an efficient building environment. For 40 years, Belimo has provided innovations in Comfort, Energy Efficiency and Safety Solutions to customers throughout the world, all of which are backed by Belimo’s unsurpassed 5-year warranty. For more information, contact Belimo at 1-800-543-9038 or visit the website at www.belimo.us/americas.