Inclusion and Diversity at Belimo
We value our customers and celebrate what makes them unique. At Belimo we are also made up of a diverse group of dedicated employees, and we encourage participation and feedback from everyone.
Having a diverse workforce in an inclusive environment helps bring new ideas to the organization, and different perspectives when faced with challenges.
To help support inclusion and diversity at Belimo, we have established that employees basic rights are respected. This value has been written into the Belimo Code of Conduct and is the responsibility of each and every employee to understand and embrace it.
Employees' Basic Rights are Respected
Employees’ basic rights are respected. We promote equal opportunities and the equal treatment of employees regardless of the color of their skin, race, nationality, social origin, disability, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, gender, or age. The personal dignity, privacy and personal rights of each and every individual are respected. Nobody shall be employed against his or her will, nor forced to work. Unacceptable treatment of workers shall not be tolerated including psychological duress, sexual and personal harassment or discriminating conduct. Appropriate compensation must be ensured as well as payment of the statutory national minimum wage. The locally stipulated maximum working hours shall be observed. Employees’ freedom of association shall be recognized, and members of employee organizations or unions shall be neither favored nor discriminated against.
Inclusion Council Objectives
In addition, we have created an Inclusion Council made up of six employees representing various groups within Belimo
The Inclusion Council helps keep inclusion and diversity a priority at Belimo through activities supporting three key objectives: Education, Reporting, and Measuring.
- Celebrate diversity through company wide events
- Recommend training programs for employees, supervisors, and managers to foster an understanding of inclusion and diversity, to appreciate the value it brings.
- Provide finding’s and recommendations to the leadership team
- Create opportunity for employees to give feedback regarding inclusion and diversity at Belimo
- Identify metrics related to inclusion and diversity, and measure the effectiveness of efforts made to promote inclusion and diversity