Electr. 2-way PI-CCV Belimo Energy Valve™, AC/DC 24 V, BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, MP-Bus, DN 20, Internal thread, Rp 3/4"G 1", PN 25, ps 1600 kPa, V'nom 0.69 l/s, Fluid temperature -10...120°C
Design data: Design data
- Product videos
Security seal with wire, Set of 2 pcs.
Grommet for RJ connection module with clamp
MID accessory kit EV, DN 20
Valve neck extension for ball valve DN 15...50
Pipe connector for ball valve with internal thread, DN 20, Rp 3/4"
Converter Bluetooth / NFC
The multifunctional Belimo Energy Valve™
Transparent energy monitoring with the Belimo Cloud.
• Quick and certain dimensioning as well as simple commissioning
• Energy-saving through automatic, permanent hydronic balancing
• Correct volume of water despite differential-pressure changes and partial loads
• Efficient operation ensured through the Delta-T Management
Belimo Energy Valve™ - Reference: Citizen Plaza, Nashville, USA
Low Delta-T syndrome is a common and costly problem in many large facilities worldwide. This was the case for JJL, commercial real estate agency for the Tennessee state office buildings until the installation of the Belimo Energy Valve™.
Belimo Energy Valve™ - Reference: Bouygues Construction, Guyancourt, France
World's first: Building renovation to receive triple certification.
Bouygues defined this triple certification as an objective of the project at the time of planning. Among other things, an innovative air conditioning system with variable refrigerant flow (VRF) was developed. The Belimo Energy Valve™ has a central role to play in the project.
- Close-off pressure
- 1400 kPa
- Cold water with glycol up to max. 60% vol. (without MID registration), warm water
- Pipe connection
- Internal thread
- Control type
- BACnet IP
- BACnet MS/TP
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
- DC 2...10 V
- DC 0.5...10 V
- Hybrid (communicative / analog)
- Degree of protection
- IP40, IP54 when using protective cap or protective grommet for RJ45 socket
- Electrical connection
- Fail-safe function
- Non fail-safe
- Manual override
- With push-button, can be locked
- Power consumption (holding)
- 3.7 W
- Power consumption (running)
- 4 W
- 5 Nm
- Voltage AC/DC
- AC/DC 24 V