Press Release: New Valve Retrofit Solutions Take the Hassle & Expense out of Updating Your System
At the AHR Expo, Belimo Americas will display globe valve, ball valve, and butterfly valve retrofit solutions. The highlight will be on the new PR (non fail-safe) and PKR (electronic fail-safe) actuator series that can replace a wide range of industry branded actuator products. These technologically advanced actuators offer intelligence, energy efficiency, easy installation, application flexibility, longevity, and reliability. They offer a variety of actuator control signal inputs such as on/off, floating, or modulating including field programmable MFT actuators. The modulating, Multi-Function Technology (MFT) actuator models allows one programmable actuator to be field customized to match the needs of the application. When the application requires a particular control, feedback signal, or running time (30-120 sec), MFT is the answer. The PR/PKR offer:
- Application flexibility with universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC
- Easy installation with accessible connection box
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- BACnet communication protocol provides useful data for advanced BMS control sequences
- Saves energy with less power consumption
An official launch for the PR and PKR actuator series is scheduled for April 1, 2018.