Belimo Energy Valve™ is Solving Low Delta T Leveraging IoT
The new Energy Valve that is now an Internet of Things (IoT) device utilizing advanced cloud-based analytics to leverage captured system data to the full potential providing savings and the most efficient operation. The Energy Valve is a pressure independent valve, which measures and manages coil energy by using an embedded electronic flow meter, along with supply and return water temperature sensors. It is ideal for water-side control of heating and cooling coils with programmable maximum flow settings from 1.65 - 713 GPM in valve body size ½” to 6”. Some of the key features include:
- Patented Power Control and Delta T Manager logic built-in, monitor coil performance and optimize the available energy of the coil by maintaining the Delta T.
- Glycol monitoring an exclusive feature ensures glycol content meets design needs to provide optimum efficiency and safe operation.
- Cloud analytics provide recommended Delta T and flow setpoints which can be updated remotely
- Dynamic coil performance illustrates the operation of the coil in real time accurately providing transparency of power degradation and other operational issues.
- Most expansive communication platform on the market includes Cloud, BACnet MSTP and BACnet IP, Modbus, RTU and TCP/IP, Belimo MP-Bus, and one analog feedback signal for valve flow, power, temperature or position.
Press Release: Belimo Energy Valve is Leveraging IoT
Energy Valve Brochure
Energy Valve 3.0